Nepal to Malaysia
Malaysia Visa Information for Nepal
eVisa Information :
The government of Malaysia wants to innovate such kind of situation that Nepali tourist, professionals, students and other people can visit Malaysia very smoothly and easily. This innovative system is eVISA.
An e-Visa is an official document, an alternative to visas that enables foreign nationals to entry and travel within Malaysia for a certain period of time.
Malaysian Government offers two types of eVisa:
- Single Entry Visa (SEV)
- Multiple Entry Visa (MEV)
Nepal Nationals are only allowed to apply in Single-Entry Visa (SEV).
The eVISA provide opportunities to Nepal Nationals to obtain Single-Entry Visa (SEV) for a single journey into Malaysia up to a maximum of 30 days for each visit with no extensions allowed.
The eVISA is only for tourism purposes. But Student and Expatriate can also apply for eVISA given that their condition fulfills the eVISA requirement for student and Expatriate. It is recommended that for business purposes apply one’s business visa at the nearest High Commission, Consulate or Embassy of Malaysia in their respective country.
Advantages of eVisa:
The main advantages of eVisa over conventional Visa are:
- eVisa is much quicker to obtain.
- As a result it saves time that one would otherwise spend on visa application at Malaysian missions/embassy/High Commission.
- Other advantage of eVisa over conventional Visa is that it is relatively easy to pay.
- Applicants can pay for their e-visa by a credit after obtaining their visas electronically.