China to Malaysia
eNTRI Terms & Conditions for China
Definitional Terms :
Embassy or Consulate:
eNTRI visa is under Malaysian Visa Waiver Programme. Only PRC passport holder tourists who are residing in People’s Republic of China (including Hong Kong and Macau) are eligible for eNTRI visa.
- This visa waiver program is effective for one year from 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018.
- An eNTRI Note is only valid for a single journey to Malaysia for the maximum of fifteen days (15) each entry without any extension of the period.
- The eNTRI Note is only valid for 3 months from applicant’s issuance date. So Applicants must travel to Malaysia within three (3) months if they wish to utilize the issued eNTRI Note.
- Chinese Nationals interested in applying for eNTRI visa must ensure that their Passport has validity for at least 6 months and It is also required that applicant must take most recent passport size photo prior to apply for eNTRI visa.
- The applicant must print out the eNTRI Note so that they can show the physical print out of eNTRI note when it was required to show it upon arriving in Malaysia.
eNTRI applicants who are traveling to Malaysia are only permitted to enter and exit Malaysia via the following Malaysia Entry/Exit points listed below:
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Sepang (KLIA & KLIA 2)
- Penang International Airport, Penang
- Langkawi International Airport, Kedah
- Melaka International Airport, Melaka
- Senai International Airport, Johor
- Kuching International Airport, Sarawak
- Miri International Airport, Sarawak
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Sabah
- Labuan International Airport, Federal Territory of Labuan
- Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Johor
- Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Johor
- Padang Besar Checkpoint, Perlis
- Bukit Kayu Hitam Checkpoint, Kedah
- Sungai Tujuh Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
- Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
- Applicants are not allowed to apply any other passes issued under the Immigration Regulations 1963 [L.N 228/1963].
- eNTRI Note holder, China Nationals can only enter Malaysia by plane if they have a direct flight from People’s Republic of China ( including Hong Kong and macau) to Malysiaor enter Malaysia via Singapore, Thailand or Brunei.
- eNTRI Note holder are not permitted to enter Malaysia from Flight departing from Taiwan and other countries to Malaysia.
- eNTRI Note holder, China Nationals must have a return direct flight ticket to People’s Republic of China (including Hong Kong and Macau) or exit Malaysia via Singapore, Thailand or Brunei.
Upon arrival in Malaysia, the applicants must provide the following documents as proofs for his/her validity to visit Malaysia to the Immigration Officers at the Malaysia Entry/Exit points:
- eNTRI Note
- Boarding Pass
- Confirmed Tickets coming in and leaving Malaysia
- Sufficient expenses (Cash/Credit Cards/ATM Cards)
- Complete travel Itinerary
- Proof of accommodation
- Applicants can’t reapply for eNTRI for three (3) months after a successful apply as they will be subjected to undergo a cooling off period before they can re-enter Malaysia using this Visa Waiver Program.
- No eNTRI Note holder is allowed to overstay. Those who overstay will be subjected to existing Immigration law in force.
If any applicant breaks any rules of Malaysian law, government will take administrative actions as criminals’ proceedings. It is not allowed for an applicant to:
- accept unauthorized employment
- attend unauthorized school or university
- represent the foreign media information
- Issuance or approval of an eNTRI Note does give any guarantee to the applicant the right to enter Malaysia. The entry is at the sole discretion of the Malaysia Immigration Officer at the entry point. In case of denial to entry into Malaysia by the Immigration Officer, Visa Malaysia shall in no way be liable to the applicant in any manner whatsoever.
- Applicant who breaches any kind of existing Malaysian law while his/her staying in Malaysia, will be subjected to criminal proceedings and administrative actions by the Government of Malaysia.
Other Terms :
01. The Malaysian Government deserves the all right to change, amend, cancel and withdraw any terms and condition without any prior notice.
02. If an applicant is dissatisfied with the changes being made, the applicant's sole and exclusive remedy is to refuse the services provided.
03. Prior to submitting the visa application, applicants hereby agrees to accept and confirm that the applicant has read, understood and agreed to be bound by, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms, conditions and details provided herein.