- In the recent past, we come to learn that some treachery is taking place, using our Brand –meetweekend.com. Some fraudulent people taking advantage of our name and addressing different kinds of offers, like guaranteed visa, jobs in abroad etc. Kindly give attention to the fact that we are not deployed by Government or no way part of it. We are an independent visa processing company who guides people to get the visa in exchange of a service charge. We are nobody to provide or reject your visa. As far as jobs are concerned we don’t have any services like that. On top of it, no employee or the company deals with cash. We have government- affiliated service Centre where the customer deposits the required amount. So, please be careful and use your own sense or at least browse our site before committing such mistake. We are repeating this again meetweekend.com is only a visa processing service provider company. We will not be held responsible for any kind of cheating using our brand name.
- Visa processing fees are not refundable unless some kind of negligence on our part.
- It will not be considered as breach of contract in any kind of failure or delay of application as well as damage delay or loss of any other documents due to theft, accident, natural calamity or any other reason which outside the control of us or not arising from our part.
- Key Malaysia is not liable for any kind of loss or delay causing from any third party
- We recommend you not to purchase any ticket before getting the visa unless it is a pre-requirement. If the visa gets rejected we will not be held responsible for your loss by any means.
- Applicants are allowed to reschedule their appointment maximum three times. After that period is over you have to start the proceeding from the beginning. Money you paid earlier is non-refundable.
- Key Malaysia is not responsible for the accuracy of your application form. It is your duty to provide the accurate information.
- We may change, cancel, amend, withdraw or cancel any or all our terms and conditions mentioned here at any time. No employee whatsoever have any authority to change, amend or take any other kind of decision.
- Once the service charge is received, it won’t be refundable under any circumstances whether the applicant received the visa or not.
- Key Malaysia takes all kinds of precaution transmission of information to transmit information. At the same time, we won’t be held responsible for unforeseen events and circumstances which is beyond the reasonable control of Key Malaysia
- Applicant must truthfully complete all application forms, to provide accurate information.
- Applicant will be redirected to other sites as well. We don’t have any legal right to control those sites. Contents, nature, and availability of those sites are not in our control.
- We try to provide the state of art technology to run the website smoothly. After all our efforts, in case if our website comes temporarily out of service or not available regarding some technical issues, which is beyond our control we won’t be held responsible for that.
- The client hereby accepts that he/she understood and agreed to all terms and conditions as well as all the details provided.
If you have any questions about this Terms and Conditions please contact keymalaysia.com customer care by email at firstname.lastname@example.org