India to Malaysia
eVisa Terms & Conditions for India
eVisa General Conditions :
1. An Indian Nationals who are granted an eVISA for tourism purpose by Malaysia Government can visit to Malaysia multiple times purpose. The visiting period will be maximum of 15 or 30 days. But, the validity of an eVISA remains for 3 months.
2. An Indian National student can journey to Malaysia for study purpose only single time with an eVISA. The Maximum stay period in Malaysia for Indian Student is 30 days with an eVISA. Malaysia Government advice that student should obtain their long term pass for study as soon as possible upon arriving in Malaysia.
3. An Indian National Expatriate can joruney to Malaysia for employment only single time with an eVISA. The Maximum stay period in Malaysia for Indian Expatriate is 30 days for an eVISA. Malaysia Government urges that Indian Expatriate should obtain their long term pass for employment as soon as possible upon arriving in Malaysia.
4. If any applicant (Tourist, Student, and Expatriate) breaks any rules of Malaysian law, government will take administrative actions as criminal's proceedings. It is not allowed for an applicant to:
- accept unauthorized employment
- attend unauthorized school or university
- represent the foreign media information
5. An eVISA is valid for only 3 months. Within 3 months a single journey will be valid for maximum 30 days. In this context, applicant provided passport validity must remain. Applicant’s passport must also be valid in order to successful journey to Malaysia.
6. At the entry or exist points an applicant must be presented following documents or proofs to the immigration officers:
- Valid Passport
- Applicants eVISA printout
- Confirmed returned flight ticket
- Accommodation's proof.
7. Applicant's uploaded documents like passport photos, passport landing pages, returned tickets, accommodation proof and other supporting documents must be clear and viewable. If the above documents are found blur, unreadable, not clear and don’t meet the necessary specifications an eVISA application may be rejected and it also results of denial by the Immigration officer of Malaysia at the entry and exit points to entry or exit into Malaysia from India.
8. After submitting application and completing payment, the approval email of eVISA application has been made within 48 working hours. These 48 hours of processing time of eVISA is only applied for working days. It is not included in public holiday, weekend, and the holidays of Malaysian government. Only Malaysian Immigration department is sole of approving applied eVISA.
9. The 48 hours processing time also does not include unforeseen or uncontrollable events including, but not limited to, system maintenance downtime, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events or acts of war.
10. Applicants must receive an email notification regarding the eVISA approval result, when the approval decision of eVISA has been made. Approval result may include the following status:
- Approved - The eVISA application has been approved
- Rejected - The eVISA application has been declined
- Request for Document - Applicants is required to upload/re-upload supporting documents as specified by the Malaysia Embassy/Consulate
Request for Interview: Before any approval decision of eVISA is being made, applicants are required to attend an interview session with the Malaysia Embassy or Consulate.
11. It is important to an applicant that he or she surely uploaded or re-uploaded the specific required documents what requested by Malaysian government for Indian nationals to visit Malaysia.
12. If an eVISA applicant doesn’t upload his or her specific required document correctly the embassy or consulate can decide to request an applicant for multiples times for uploading necessary documents.
13. When the embassy or consulate wants to call in an applicant for interview an applicant must present on scheduled time and date so that Malaysian embassy can make their approval decision accordingly.
14. Issuance or approval of an eVISA does not mean or give any way guarantee the applicant the right to enter Malaysia. The entry is at the sole discretion of the Malaysia Immigration Officer at the entry point. In case of denial of visa or entry into Malaysia by the Immigration Officer, Visa Malaysia shall in no way be liable to the applicant in any manner whatsoever.
15. In the context of an eVISA assessment and decision making process, the Visa Malaysia is not involved in this matter that the applicant must acknowledge and confirm. The Embassies and Consulates have the authority to decide whether an eVISA will be issued or not, the type of an eVISA to be issued as well as its validity, duration of stay and number of entries in accordance with Malaysia's relevant laws and regulations. The regardless of application an applicant must pay all the fees to the Visa Malaysia. All paid fees are non-refundable.
16. All the information submitted by applicants is to be true and accurate regarding to eVISA must be ensured by an applicant. If any mistakes have taken by applicant himself or herself it is caused of reissuance of an eVISA. In this context, the applicant must responsible, agree and acknowledge re-applying and must pay for a new application of eVISA.
17. An applicant who is below 12 years of age must apply together with his or her parents in one application. In this context, applicant’s birth certificate must be uploaded or household book must be uploaded to prove relationship.
Other Terms :
01. The Malaysian Government deserves the all right to change, amend, cancel and withdraw any terms and condition without any prior notice.
02. If an applicant is dissatisfied with the changes being made, the applicant's sole and exclusive remedy is to refuse the services provided.
03. Prior to submitting the visa application, applicants hereby agrees to accept and confirm that the applicant has read, understood and agreed to be bound by, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms, conditions and details provided herein.