India to Malaysia
eNTRI Terms & Conditions for India
Definitional Terms :
Embassy or Consulate:
eNTRI Visa is under Malaysian Visa Waiver Program. Only Indian Nationals tourists residing in India are eligible for eNTRI India (Tourist) program.
- This visa waiver program is effective for one year from 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018.
- The applicant must print out the eNTRI Note so that they can show the physical print out of eNTRI note when it was required to show it upon arriving in Malaysia.
- An eNTRI Note is only valid for a single journey to Malaysia for the maximum of fifteen days (15) each entry without any extension of the period.
- The eNTRI Note is only valid for 3 months from applicant’s issuance date. So Applicants must travel to Malaysia within three (3) months if they wish to utilize the issued eNTRI Note.
Applicants residing inside India is only permitted to enter Malaysia and exit Malaysia via the following Entry/Exit points:
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Sepang (KLIA & KLIA 2)
- Penang International Airport, Penang
- Langkawi International Airport, Kedah
- Melaka International Airport, Melaka
- Senai International Airport, Johor
- Kuching International Airport, Sarawak
- Miri International Airport, Sarawak
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Sabah
- Labuan International Airport, Federal Territory of Labuan
- Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Johor
- Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Johor
- Padang Besar Checkpoint, Perlis
- Bukit Kayu Hitam Checkpoint, Kedah
- Sungai Tujuh Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
- Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
Upon arrival in Malaysia, the applicants must provide the following documents as proofs for his/her validity to visit Malaysia to the Immigration Officers at the Malaysia Entry/Exit points:
- eNTRI Note
- Boarding Pass
- Confirmed Tickets coming in and leaving Malaysia
- Sufficient expenses (Cash/Credit Cards/ATM Cards)
- Complete travel Itinerary
- Proof of accommodation
- Applicants are not allowed to apply any other passes issued under the Immigration Regulations 1963 [L.N 228/1963].
- eNTRI Note holder, Indian Nationals residing inside India, can only enter Malaysia by planeif they have a direct flight from India to Malaysia or enter Malaysia via Singapore, Thailand or Brunei and have a direct return flight ticket from Malaysia to India or exit Malaysia via Singapore, Thailand or Brunei.
- Applicants can’t reapply for eNTRI for three (3) months after a successful apply as they will be subjected to undergo a cooling off period before they can re-enter Malaysia using this Visa Waiver Program.
- No applicant is allowed to overstay. Those who overstay will be subjected to existing Immigration law in force.
- Applicant who breaches any kind of existing Malaysian law while his/her staying in Malaysia, will be subjected to criminal proceedings and administrative actions by the Government of Malaysia.
If any applicant breaks any rules of Malaysian law, government will take administrative actions as criminals’ proceedings. It is not allowed for an applicant to:
- accept unauthorized employment
- attend unauthorized school or university
- represent the foreign media information
- Issuance or approval of an eNTRI Note does give any guarantee to the applicant the right to enter Malaysia. The entry is at the sole discretion of the Malaysia Immigration Officer at the entry point. In case of denial to entry into Malaysia by the Immigration Officer, Visa Malaysia shall in no way be liable to the applicant in any manner whatsoever.
- Applicants acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will the Visa Malaysia be liable to them or anyone claiming through them for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential losses or damages of whatever nature, or for loss or profits, loss of opportunity, loss of business or goodwill or interruption of business, whether arising out of or in connection with their registration and/or any of the eNTRI registration services, and whether or not relating to any act, error, omission or negligence by the Visa Malaysia or any officer, agent, employee and representative of the Visa Malaysia.
Other Terms :
01. The Malaysian Government deserves the all right to change, amend, cancel and withdraw any terms and condition without any prior notice.
02. If an applicant is dissatisfied with the changes being made, the applicant's sole and exclusive remedy is to refuse the services provided.
03. Prior to submitting the visa application, applicants hereby agrees to accept and confirm that the applicant has read, understood and agreed to be bound by, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms, conditions and details provided herein.