Montenegro to Malaysia
Malaysia Visa Requirements & Restriction for Montenegro
eVisa Required Documents :
The following documents are required prior to apply for tourism for an eVisa:
- Recent passport sized studio photos as per Guidelines .
- Passport front page as per Sample .
- Confirmed Return flight booking (Optional). If it is needed we will provide it. But, if immigration division is not permitted any way without returned flight booking documents, we will collect it or you must show original documents regarded with returned flight booking.
- Birth certificate for minor applicants (below 18). A Montenegro tourist who wants to visit from Montenegro to Malaysia must submit his or her birth certificate if his or her age is under or below 18.
- Previous VISA’s scan copy (Format: PDF/JPG/). If any Montenegro tourist wants to get Malaysian eVisa he or she must submit his or her previous VISA’s scan copy during eVisa application.
The following documents are required prior to apply for students for an eVisa:
Students and Expatriate are required to submit two additional documents prior to apply for eVisa. These two are:
- 1. Passport Bio-data Page with validity of at least more than 6 months from travel date – Scanned Version; and
- 2. A valid Visa Approval Letter (eVAL) obtained and issued by the respective government authority in Malaysia.
- Only students who are applying for University level are eligible to apply eVisa for Students.
For Student only document with the following VDR numbers are allowed to apply for eVisa:
- If student’s VDR letter is not listed in the above, it is advisable to apply your visa at the nearest High Commission, Consulate or Embassy of Malaysia.
The following documents are required prior to apply for Expatriate for an eVisa:
For Expatriate, it is only allowed for those VDRs starting with ESD, MSC or RPT and Pass Type: Employment Pass to apply for eVisa.
If your VDR letter is not listed in the above list, it is advisable to apply your visa at the nearest High Commission, Consulate or Embassy of Malaysia.
- The validity of eVisa remains for 3 months after that one has to apply again for new eVisa. The eVisa holders are allowed to stay in Malaysia up to 30 days depending on the type of eVisa they hold.
- It can’t be stress enough that if a holder of an eVisa remains in Malaysia more than the time stipulated time he/she will be subject to an administrative fine by the local Malaysian authorities.
- Dependent is not allowed to apply for eVisa.
- Malaysian authorities may even deny that person’s next entry into Malaysia for a certain period of time.